St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant at the TDC Accounting Department, Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for various companies within the TDC Group.
Qualification and Experience
• Master’s degree in Accounting.
• CPA, ACCA or other professional accounting designation will be an asset
• At least 5 years work experience preparing financial statements
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience in using Accounting Software
• Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
• Excellent written and strong communication skills
• Ability to train others on technical aspects of Accounting
• Methodical in approach, solves problems and achieves results
• Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines
• Possess leadership capabilities
• Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 28th February 2020:
TDC Human Resources Department
P. O. Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178/1370/1723 ? Fax: 869-466-8803