The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) Board of Governors and its partner DeVry University invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the CFBC from March 15, 2020.
Engagement and Enrollment Support Manager
In this capacity, you will be directly responsible to the President and University staff for all matters relating to DeVry’s local operations. The EESM will serve as a liaison between CFBC and DVU.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support applicants with respect to preparing for long-term success
• Collect and analyze data regarding admission, registration, processes
• Develop, coordinate, and establish annual marketing plans for the CFBC/DVU partnership
• Participate in the development, preparation, and monitoring of the budget
• Manage all aspects of tuition management; reporting and tracking of tuition payments; collection of tuition payments; invoicing of tuition to students.
Qualifications and Experience:
The preferred candidate shall possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
• At least three years of previous professional experience in a relevant field.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with database management essential.
• Demonstrated management and supervisory skills.
• Experience representing high-value products and services to a diverse customer base.
• Proficient in the use of student/customer software applications and tools.
• High service-orientation; strong desire to work in a mission-driven culture/organization
• Experience creating and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Applications from qualified applicants should include:
? Letter of Application
? Curriculum Vitae
? Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
? Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications should be sent to:
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is February 21, 2020. Late applications will not be acknowledged.