We are currently seeking applications for Staff Associates & Supervisors positions with our Firm in St. Kitts.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
• A university degree in accounting or related field;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Computer literate including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong work ethic; and
• Strong analytical and organization skills.
Prior experience in a public accounting and audit firm would be an asset. Applicants for the Supervisor position should also have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an external auditor and a professional designation in Accounting (ACCA, CPA etc.)
Applications including cover letter and resume should be emailed to: email@example.com by Friday April 3, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we wish to advise that only those candidates selected for interview will be acknowledged.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading international organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. Proactive teams led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients and help them to find solutions. More than 53,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 135 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.