The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the full-time position as: CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification and Experience:
Applicants must possess the following:
• A Master’s Degree in Curriculum Development, Instructional Design or a related field.
• At least 7 years of experience in education.
• At least 5 years of experience in curriculum development, curriculum monitoring or instructional design.
1. Lead and spearhead course curricula for new programs and course offerings
2. Develop and implement a system for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of all college programs and courses
3. Develop a regular and reliable pattern of gaining feedback from students, staff and other necessary personnel to constantly improve program and institutional standards
4. Advise administration, faculty, staff and students of outcomes of external and internal reviews
5. Evaluate the efficiency and success of the curriculum using internal or external metrics and offer additional insight or strategies for improvement
6. Conduct program reviews and prepare for internal and external audits
7. Liaise with key stakeholders to build capacity and identify curricula needs and plans to effect the necessary changes to the curricula
8. Identify institutional best practices and disseminate the information to stakeholders
9. Analyze examination results drawing comparison with performance at national and regional levels
10. Develop a budget for expenses related to curriculum and assessment and collaborate on the professional development plan for faculty.
Applications from Qualified applicants should include:
• Letter of Application
• Curriculum Vitae
• Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
• Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
• Police Record
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the CFBC.
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is April 18, 2020. Late applications will not be acknowledged.