Digicel St. Kitts & Nevis is looking for a top candidate to fill the role of Marketing Assistant.
Digicel is looking for suitable candidate with experience who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Digicel is recognized for being the best in our industry and this is your opportunity to be a key player in a top-class company.
J o b o v e r v i e w
- Marketing Assistant with experience in Marketing and Planning with responsibility to Both St. KittsNevis.
Main duties and responsibility:
- Updating of Digicel’s social media profiles including content creation, post monitoring, responding to queries etc.
- Assistance with local and regional campaigns along with executing marketing plans and strategies.
- Promotional execution in store or specified locations which may require overnight stay in either islands.
- Administrative duties as it relates to Marketing (Sponsorship requests, calls to Winners, marketing partners, fulfillment of procurement requests related to Marketing etc.)
- Website updates as required.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing/Administrative role preferred
- Tertiary Education or equivalent
- Excellent written and communication skills across the range of executions from press releases, advertorials, etc.
- Excellent grasp of planning and running consumer - business to business and corporate communications campaigns
- Experience of Social Media campaigns and in-depth knowledge of current SM trends
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can do attitude and upbeat, positive and dynamic personality
- People Management skills
- Good administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications
To submit your application, please visit the Careers Page in Success Factors or careers.digicelgroup.com
Subject of email: Application for Marketing Assistant.
Deadline: 18th September 2020