Applications are invited from suitably qualified person for appointment to the post of Debt Analyst within the Ministry of Finance, Government of St. Kitts and Nevis.
JOB TITLE: Debt Analyst
REPORT TO: Head – Investment and Debt Management Unit
DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Formulate, implement and monitor the Medium Term Debt Management Strategy.
2. Prepare and update the Government’s annual medium term borrowing plans.
3. Prepare assigned section of the Debt Sustainability Analysis.
4. Evaluate new loan proposals.
5. Prepare a quarterly analysis of the overall performance of the Public Sector debt.
6. Prepare a quarterly analysis of the performance of the Government’s investment portfolio.
7. Update the Investment and Debt Management Unit’s Manual on an annual basis.
8. Undertake research activities, prepare reports and provide comments/ recommendations on investments and public debt management.
9. Provide comments on ECCU member country prospectuses and participate in the preparation of prospectuses for GOSKN’s issuance of securities.
10. Process loan and credit agreements and Government guarantees.
11. Prepare Cabinet Submissions as requested.
12. Provide information/data that may be requested from the international and regional institutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
• Strong analytical, research and writing skills
• At least two (2) years of relevant working experience
• Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Applications should be addressed to:
Chief Personnel Officer, Human Resource Management Department, Government
Headquarters, P.O. Box 186, Church Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
Applications may also be emailed to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .
The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30 October 2020.