We are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant. The successful applicant needs to have very strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills as would be expected in a professional office environment.
• Providing full administrative support to audit managers;
• Typing financial statements, proposals and other correspondence;
• Maintaining efficient filing systems; and
• Scheduling of meeting and appointments.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
• A minimum of 3 years administrative assistant experience;
• At least 5 O’ Level passes including English;
• Must have very strong typing skills in respect of speed and accuracy;
• High degree of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel;
• Positive, energetic attitude with ability to meet deadlines under pressure; and
• Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
Qualified candidates should submit their application no later than October 30, 2020 to:
Corner of Bank Street and West Independence Square
Telephone No. (869)-466-8200
Fax No. (869)-466-9822
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. Proactive teams, led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients and help them to find solutions. More than 35,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.