ECHMB Capital is seeking applications for a highly motivated person to be our Risk & Compliance Officer.
The Risk and Compliance Officer will oversee and direct the development and implementation of the Bank’s risk and compliance management frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that processes for risk identification, measurement and management are in place and escalation of issues for all types of risks from all sources within the Bank
- Ensuring that there is an adequate risk infrastructure including structure, methodologies, management information and systems
- Consulting and advising on actions to address significant risk issues and events, table recommendations to the Audit and Risk Committee for approvals
- Maintaining and updating the Bank’s Risk Registers
- Stress testing of the various key risks facing the Bank
- Carry out compliance review and Snap checks on compliance with the Bank’s internal procedures and policies
- Monitoring the implementation of Internal/External Auditors’ recommendations
- Preparing and filing of quarterly and annual compliance reports to the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission
- To perform any other duties as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant post graduate qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Financial Risk Management (“FRM”) designation/other professional designation will be an asset
- Risk management experience
- Experience dealing with Board and Senior/Executive management.
What we offer:
- A Team-Oriented culture.
- Competitive Salary.
- Professional growth through development opportunities and continuing education.
- Excellent health insurance benefits.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit a resume to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O. Box 753, Basseterre
Tel: 1 (869) 466-7869
Deadline for submission 16th April 2021.
Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted.