ECHMB Capital is seeking applications for a highly motivated person to be our Sales & Marketing Coordinator. The candidate must possess excellent research and time management skills with a creative mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of networking, internal staff functions and corporate social events.
- Handling the Bank’s Social Media and Online presence
- Maintain detailed competitor information that include product features, product pricing, and all other relevant information for existing competitors and new entrants.
- Conduct market research using a variety of techniques, such as surveys, and provide the Bank with updated market and industry information in terms of size, segments and application needs.
- Develop and maintain all internal communication including the Bank’s internal documents, value campaign and events.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department.
- Compilation of the annual marketing plan
- Develop and guide brand positioning and public perception
- Writing and editing press releases, speeches, newsletters, websites, and social media
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in the marketing of financial instruments.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General level skills of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint).
- Able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Track record with evidence of delivering results.
What we offer:
- A Team-Oriented culture.
- Competitive Salary.
- Professional growth through development opportunities and continuing education.
- Excellent health insurance benefits.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit a resume to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O. Box 753, Basseterre
Tel: 1 (869) 466-7869
Deadline for submission 16th April 2021.
Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted