Teaching vacancies exist for the upcoming academic year, 2021-2022 at the St. Kitts Seventh-day Adventist Primary School.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach all subjects of the required curriculum.
- Maintain order and discipline among students.
- Maintain registers, records, or other forms as may be required by the Principal, Education Director or any other authorized person.
- Plan and prepare lessons and scheme of work.
- Attend Staff Meetings and Staff Worship.
Qualification and Experience
- Trained Teacher’s Certificate.
- Bachelors Degree in Education or similar area.
- At least three (3) years teaching experience at the Primary School Level.
- Excellent knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist Education system.
- Excellent inter and intra personal skills.
- Commitment to the high spiritual, moral and ethical values of the Seventh-day Adventist Institution.
- Must be familiar with and able to use technology.
Applications should include detailed curriculum vitae, and three (3) written recommendations. One from current employer and one from your Pastor. Photocopies of relevant academic qualifications and contact number/s should be forwarded to:
ST. KITTS SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST SCHOOL
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received no later than 11th June, 2021.
The School wishes to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.