As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Corporate Sales Specialist
As a senior member of the sales specialist’s team, the role holder is accountable for providing overlay support to the Digicel Business Sales Team.
The key objectives are to optimise solutions sales revenue in line with Digicel’s Strategy. The role requires the holder to define and implement sales strategies and engage senior stakeholders in the customer in IT and Lines of Business functions to differentiate Digicel from our competitors.
The holder must have a deep understanding of the technology domains in which they are operating, the external market and our competitor’s capabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
• Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
• Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
• Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
• Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
• Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
Academic qualifications and experience, including but not limited to the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree from four years college or university
• Technical or engineering background is advantageous
• 5- 10 Years of related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
• Ability to drive revenue by developing pipeline and closing business
• Product, Services and Technology Know-How
• Understands our portfolio - technology, features, benefits and able to position this to optimise the experience for the customer while minimising the risk for Digicel in implementation. Explains the impacts and value of Digicel solutions compared to our direct and indirect competitors.
Interested persons can view the full job details and submit their applications via LinkedIn:
OR By emailing your application to: ANU_HRDEPT@digicelgroup.com