As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Regional Head of Business Solutions
The Regional Head of Business Northern OECS is responsible for developing Digicel’s Business through established sales performance management and monitoring processes. This position sits in the Antigua & Barbuda Market and has regional responsibility for Antigua, Montserrat St Kitts and Anguilla. Continuously drives revenue generation through new acquisitions and development of existing customer base via Sales Specialists, Sales Managers & Business Account Managers. Owns P&L for the markets, Operational team, Service Delivery, Commercial Strategy, Bid Management and Marketing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive and own growth of P&L across all BS solutions areas ICT, Managed Service and Mobile business lines with a key focus on Monthly Recurring Revenue.
• Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
• Possesses sufficient knowledge of different types of customer needs and their buying processes to spot potential opportunities and sell Digicel products and services
• Use simple problem solving and facilitation techniques to develop high value proposals and solutions in collaboration with clients.
• Package and present a solution to a typical customer, verbally and/or in writing
• Ensure all bids are in Sales Force and accurate and ensure bid coverage across the nominated markets are within guidelines
• Escalate issues to local CEO to resolve for customers as well as BS
• Ensure any write-offs are in line with policy and minimize write offs
• Sign off commissions for the team in conjunction with CEO and Head of Business
• Ensure debt payments are collected with 60 days or other appropriate course of action is implemented
• Perform operational effectiveness and customer-first focus
• Increase bid results over the FY
• Grow and Drive NPS performance in market
• Performance manage a team of Regional Sales Managers & Business Account Managers to deliver sales and revenue targets
Academic qualifications and experience, including but not limited to the following:
• Degree in Business Management or equivalent
• 10 years in team/market management experience
• 10 years of people management experience
• Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
• Product and Service Knowledge
• Account Planning and Development
• Consultative/Partnership Selling and negotiation
• Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
Interested persons can view the full job details and submit their applications via LinkedIn:
OR By emailing your application to: ANU_HRDEPT@digicelgroup.com