At Marriott, we never stop searching for inventive ways to serve our customers, provide opportunities for our associates and grow our business
Do you have painting or air conditioning installation/repair, or drywall installation skills and the knowledge to identify and solve problems?
Can you perform preventative maintenance on kitchen equipment: - coolers, freezers, dishwashers and appliances?
The St. Kitts Marriott is seeking persons to fill the following positions in the Engineering Department:
• Refrigeration Technicians
• Kitchen Equipment Repair Technicians
• Appliance Repair Technician
• Air Conditioning Technicians
• Drywall and Taping Installers
• Room Care Technicians
Short and long term opportunities available
Loss Prevention Department – Loss Prevention Agent:
Patrol all areas of the property. Monitor alarms, and safety systems. Lock property entrances when required. Conduct daily physical hazard inspections. Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required. Assist guests/employees during emergency situations. Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances. Call for outside assistance if necessary. Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents. Handle all interruptions and complaints. Resolve safety hazard situations. Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation. Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts. Call for assistance using proper code responses. Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report. Maintain confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals. Conduct investigations and gather evidence.
Purchasing Department – Inventory Control Associate:
Send, receive, and print out product requisitions. Order packaging, raw materials, and supplies as needed. Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Print, organize, and separate various necessary documents, distribute information to appropriate employees. Organize and maintain filing systems.
• Receive, load and offload large and small deliveries.
• Verify packing slips against invoices or purchase orders.
• Organize inventory into appropriate storeroom locations.
• Disburse inventory via requisition request.
• Enter inventory into the computerized inventory management system.
• Maintain storerooms cleanliness and organization, while utilizing First in First out inventory management practices
• Maintain reorder points, establish par stocks
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Director of Purchasing
• Administrative and computer skills required
• Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, refrigeration, tools and misc. parts would be an asset.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude towards achieving organizational goals
• Evening and Weekend work may be required
• Bending, lifting, handling of pallets and transport carts, ability to handle heavy loads.
Associate Health & Wellness Nurse- (Full Time/Part Time)
Responsible for the health services for the associates at the resort. Performs duties such as taking vital signs, collecting samples, administering medication, ensuring patient comfort, and reporting the status of their patients. Contributes to all areas of professional occupational health including: clinical care, case management, workplace safety, health promotion and disease prevention.
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or related field required
• Licensed Registered Nurse
• Minimum five years’ experience as a nurse
• In-depth knowledge and recent experience in the following areas: primary clinical care, health and safety regulations, local community resources for health care, safety awareness and prevention activities, health promotion program implementation, maintaining a medical records system.
• Maintains continuing educational credits according local requirements
Benefits include, medical, dental and life insurance, meal per shift, and discounted travel benefits worldwide.
If you feel you want to join a winning team, have the qualifications and are eligible to work in St. Kitts and Nevis, then we want to talk to you.
Resumes accepted at email@example.com.
Please include previous experience, references and certifications.