The owner of the publication is responsible, but is not limited to:
1. Guarantees and coordinates the operation of all the machines of the location (generators, pumps, filters, compressors among others)
2. Perform the equipment start-up every week for at least 2 hours, you must schedule maintenance every 3 months or as required.
3. Preventive and corrective maintenance
4. Painting, basic masonry and diving.
5. Basic knowledge of carpentry and gardening.
6. Experience in the use of heavy machines and specialized tools or equipment.
7. Basic structure constructions
8. Check fences: daily, monthly and annual reports of the equipment, state of the fences, fences report keep it updated by following the sketch.
9. Fences change plan in conjunction with the supervisor according to the lifetime of the fences or needs.
10. Electricity reading every day at the assigned time. Sending the report to Headquarters.
11. Cleaning of dolphin habitats or the complete elimination of aquatic plants and material that may cause problems for animals or guests.
12. Cleaning of platforms, docks, gates, fences and stairs, as well as their maintenance.
13. Assist in operation ( life guard), cleaning beaches and medical or dolphin evacuation maneuvers.
14. All maintenance material will be your responsibility
15. Special events.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
• Experience in similar positions from 5 to 7 years.
• Dive certification
• High school diploma
• Valid driver's license
• Experience in similar positions
General Manager, Supervisor of Coaches.