THE ST. KITTS & NEVIS NATIONAL CO-OPERATIVE LEAGUE LIMITED (The League) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Manager.
To manage and direct all activities of The League by ensuring and overseeing efficient operations, and ensuring that operational functions and advocacy activities including Service Excellence are in keeping with the standards and policies of The League.
- Strategic, operational, financial planning and reporting
- New BOD member onboarding and preparing for, organizing and attending BOD meetings
- Arranging periodic meetings with affiliates and stakeholders
- Provide to the BOD a “Monthly Action Working Plan”
- Affiliate advocacy, executive, employee and member education and training
- Affiliate regulatory compliance support
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Establishing and maintaining League website.
- Advocate for Credit Unions, helping to focus members’ collective voice.
- End-to-end Planning for all meetings, conferences etc. virtual, local face – to -face and overseas. e.g., CCCU conference etc.
- Main liaison between the League Board and the Hierarchy of the Credit Union Movement
- Working closely with FSRC in protecting the affiliates from money laundering, financial and nonfinancial risks by ensuring that each affiliate is fully compliant.
- No less than 5 years Financial Services and leadership experience with a proven track record of exceptional performance, preferably in the Credit Union sector,
And any or all of the following:
- Certificate in Business/Financial Services.
- A diploma in Business/Financial Services.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business/Financial Services or equivalent
Interested, qualified persons should send their cover letter, CV and two reference letters to The Secretary and copied to The President.
St. Kitts & Nevis National Co-operative League Limited
P.O. Box 1213
Corner of Wilkin Street and St. Johnson Avenue
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving all applications is Wednesday 22nd September, 2021. Only short listed candidates would be contacted.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.