Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
Unicomer is a dynamic and fast-paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and customer-centric Micro Finance Officer in St. Kitts to help entrepreneurs and Small & Medium Enterprises (SME’s) to grow and to create a sustainable business via loan financing and active business development support.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
• Assess client needs using appropriate financials and analytics and help them to develop winning proposals for funding from Unicomer St Kitts.
• Support the development of client’s Business Plans as required.
• Actively track and support the use of funds and to help the client build capacity in critical areas such as Human Capital, Sales, Marketing and Finance Management.
• Actively market and build professional relationships with key business partners in targeted segments.
• Achieve monthly targets (volume and value) in the areas of Microloan, Vehicle loans and Consumer Sales Financing.
• Deliver or facilitate presentations and discussions to existing/potential clients.
• Develop/execute sales strategies, and to request and disseminate approved marketing collateral to improve the microloans and vehicle loans portfolio.
• Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility for loans.
• Ensure loan applications are completed accurately and all Compliance and Policy guidelines are addressed.
• Provide technical support to clients in the form of loans, cash flow and basic financial accounting and business management.
• Arrange meetings with sales finance vendors regularly and provide training/sensitization of vendor store sales teams.
• Review and maintain client account and pending transactions and actively liaise with key departments such as Credit and Account Payables to ensure on-time service delivery and collections.
• First Degree in Business or Finance & Accounting or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in the areas of Account Management (client acquisition and client retention and opportunity analysis)
• Experience in developing business/financial schedules to support business needs.
• Experience or interest in training
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Sales and Marketing skills
• Business Planning skills
• Account Management
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Negotiation skills
• Report writing skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Competence in Microsoft Office with full familiarity with Excel
• Competence in analysing financial information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong networking skills
• Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to exercise initiative and use sound judgment
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Results and customer service oriented and with a clear focus on quality service
• Sound decision-making skills
• Passion for results and accountability
• Must own a reliable motor vehicle
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Competitive total rewards package, commission-based
• Excellent growth opportunity
Please join us! Send your completed Application and CV to email@example.com. The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 1st October 2021.