Title: Drywall Finisher/Painter
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Royal St Kitts Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Frigate Bay. With 227 luxury studios and suites each with its own fully stocked and equipped kitchen, it is simply your ‘home away from home’. Due to our expanding growth, we are hiring Drywall Finisher/ Painter to join our team.
Position Summary: The Drywall Finisher/ Painter would be responsible for installing drywall to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster. Smooths out imperfections with trowels and shackle. Applies coats of compound after panels are mounted to walls or ceiling.
• Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
• Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
• Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
• Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
• Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
• Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
• Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
• Press paper tape into compound.
• Smooth away excess material.
• Cover nail and screw depressions
• Apply second and third coats of compound.
• Sand areas after each coast.
• Painting experience
• At least 5 years working experience in carpentry/drywall works/painting.
• High school diploma required
• Must agree to company’s health and safety protocols
• Hotel experience an asset
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Weekend, Holiday,
Transportation: Transportation is available
Send applications to: email@example.com.
Deadline for submission is November 25th, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted