Title: AC Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Royal St Kitts Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Frigate Bay. With 227 luxury studios and suites each with its own fully stocked and equipped kitchen, it is simply your ‘home away from home’. Due to our expanding growth, we are hiring AC Technicians to join our team.
Position Summary: The AC Technician under general supervision, has varying responsibilities for the independent and ongoing operation, installation, maintenance, and repairs of a wide range of complex refrigeration, air conditioning. The position also maintains, inspects, and repairs the mechanical, electrical, electronic, and digital controls associated with these systems and performs minor electrical maintenance repairs on the resort property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must successfully make all necessary mechanical repairs to air conditioning units
• Respond to guest request in a timely manner
• Analyze and respond appropriately to emergency situations
The list above is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned.
• Certificate in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
• At least 1 year working experience in air conditioning repair, servicing, and installations
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
• Must be a team player with the ability to multitask
• Must work with little to no supervision
• Must be standards driven and detail oriented
• Always maintain a professional image
• Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must agree to company’s health and safety protocols
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Weekend, Holiday,
Transportation: Transportation is available
Send applications to: email@example.com.