REQUIREMENTS FOR A MARINE MAMMAL SPECIALIST
- Have at least one year of previous experience in the position.
- Knowledge of the theory and application of Operant Conditioning applied to Marine Mammals for interactions.
- Experience in all aspects of the handling of fish for consumption by marine mammals, from the opening to the selection of the fish and the individual preparation of the animal diet.
- Disinfection and maintenance of areas.
- Preventive maintenance and composing of areas.
- Management of records of animals, water and refrigeration chambers.
- Swimming skills
- Information management in English and at least the basic / intermediate level of another language (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Russian).
- Public skills.
- Time availability.
Felix Osorio - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 869 466 9967 from 9:00 to 12:00 Monday to Friday.