Digicel St. Kitts & Nevis is looking for a top candidate to fill the role of Retail Sales Agent.
Digicel is seeking a suitable candidate with experience who thrives in fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Digicel is recognized for being the best in our industry and this is your opportunity to be a key player in a top-class company.
JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Agent
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Distribution
REPORTS TO (TITLE): Retail Team Leader
Primary objectives of the job:
This role provides first level customer support and sales in Digicel Retail Stores. The incumbent ensures that the Sales Department meets sales quotas based on sales targets. The position focuses on increasing both postpaid and prepaid activations. The Retail Agent resolves customer complaints, queries and other issues and concerns received by the sales/support department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve monthly sales targets by increasing prepaid and post-paid activations on the network.
• Work with existing team to achieve department overall objectives.
• Activate or adjust accounts for all customers and other account related adjustments.
• Market new products, services and features to existing customers and potential customers.
• Pro-actively introduce and sell add-on products and services to maximize sales revenue, ensuring everything is done to close the sale, limiting discounts, and completing all necessary paperwork, following all relevant procedures and delivering a great service to the customer.
• Ensure all customer needs are met in due time and to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
• Greeting and acknowledging all customers to establish rapport, providing help and information to customers as requested, and establishing customer requirements in order to identify a particular product and services that will meet their needs.
• Maintaining a good level of product knowledge so as to explain the features and benefits of products and services to customers to enable them to make a decision to buy.
• Keeps current with products, promotions, procedures and applications used to resolve customers’ queries.
• Take ownership of the customer throughout both the sales and after sales process, providing ongoing information and resolution for customer issues as necessary.
• Provide excellent customer service for queries and the efficient resolution of complaints, problems, and refunds within given guidelines, referring to a further authority only if necessary.
• Ensure all customer facing information (tickets, POS etc.) is accurate and up-to-date to maintain compliance with legislation at all times taking personal responsibility for correcting any errors.
• Liaison with the technical team where necessary to ensure that all customer complaints are addressed within stipulated timelines
• To provide support in other areas of the store as required, in order to deal with the needs of the customers and the varying demands of business operation.
• Arrange and manage any repair service required, tracking and resolving any issues arising, and ensuring all stock returned for repair is looked after and protected from further damage whilst in the store.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job: (Minimum)
• 5 CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English or equivalent
• Previous sales experience or relevant experience in similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
Specialized knowledge, skills and training Required: (Minimum)
• Thorough Knowledge and use of the Billing System, and customer care system
• Team player and result oriented
• Time management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Telecoms experience
• Strong problem solving skills
To apply for this position, apply at: https://careers.digicelgroup.com/job-invite/3736/
Subject of email: Application for Retail Sales Agent
Deadline: 04th July, 2022