TITLE: Warehouse Associate
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment and products on the property.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to invoices.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
• Deliver the department item requisitions
• Pick up items ordered on island
• Collect payments, documents, and other receipts when necessary
• Communicate discrepancies to warehouse manager
• File requisitions, requests for materials, tools or other stock items
• Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
• Open bales, crates and other containers.
• Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via Quickbooks.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory
• Fill up Purchase and Requisition forms.
• Any other duties as required
• Must be Computer Literate
• Prior experience working as a Warehouse clerk or similar role
• Quickbooks experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be fluent in English
• High School Graduate
• Attention to detail
• Able to work with minimal supervision
ANY SPECIAL DEMAND:
• Frequent lifting and carrying.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Frequent kneeling, stretching, pushing, pulling, lifting.
• Able to ascend or descend ladders, stairs and ramps.
• Able to work in hot, humid conditions.
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
• Must agree to company’s health and safety protocols
Terms of Employment: Contractual position (6 months in first instance)
Applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org