We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position - Human Resource Officer
1.To provide support to the Managing Director and the Company in the coordination and management of key administrative Human Resource functions.
1). Coordinate the recruitment and selection of all permanent staff by reviewing resumes and the online mediums and shortlisting candidates based on qualifications for position.
2. Schedule, organizes and conducts interviews with applicants for permanent positions.
3. Conduct reference checks and coordinates all follow-up administrative actions for new employees including preparation of letters for permanent staff.
4. Coordinate and oversees arrangements for all new permanent employees including conducting company orientation, coordinating swipe cards and addition to time/attendance/leave system, sending out appointment notices and providing all relevant information.
5. Prepare, updates and maintains HRIS and various HR reports for Carib Brewery to track movements, separations, retirements, additions/vacancies, as well as manpower reports
6. Process employee resignations by conducting exit interviews, preparing response letters to the employees.
7. Prepare job letters for all employees and maintains copies on personnel files.
8. Coordinate and process employees’ mid- and end-probation assessments and confirmation into permanent positions, mid and end of year performance assessments, including sending reminders to Managers, issuing letters and updating employee personnel files.
9. Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Science in HRM, Psychology or Social Sciences from an accredited educational institution
• Equivalent combination of training & experience
• Two years human resource management experience
• Demonstrated proficiency managing complex human resource management processes and initiatives
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power-point
All applications including a cover letter, resume and two business references should be e-mailed to: email@example.com by August 31st 2022.