Job Title: Administrative Support Clerk
Reports to: Senior Medical Department Representative
Primary objectives of the job:
Provide Clerical support services to the St. Kitts and Nevis Medical Department by executing the duties, tasks, policies and procedures assigned, as well as participating in administrative processes and projects within the Company, under the direction and guidance of the Senior Medical Department Representative, Branch Manager, Regional Senior Manager – Medical Division, Regional Health Executive or Territory Executive.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing quality and professional service to claimants, customers, business partners, intermediaries, team members and your seniors, while maintaining promptness in handling customer service matters.
- Welcoming and meeting Medical Department customers, assisting with answers to products and/or services.
- Logging of all Medical Claims, received for processing by the Department
- Receiving Individual Applications
- Preparing Individual Policy renewals
- Preparation of cheques for dispatch and updating logbook
- Scanning of EOB’s for dispatch, simultaneously with payment/settlement
- Timely Filing and Maintenance of updated Client Files
- Any other duties as assigned.
Academic Qualifications and Experience required for position
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented and focused and organised
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Time management and being a good team player with positive attitude
- Trustworthy and confidential especially with handling sensitive information
- Meticulous; attentive to detail
- General understanding of insurance contracts and administrative procedures
- Customer Service and Administrative experience will be an asset
- At least Five (5) CXC O-Level subjects including English and Mathematics
- Tertiary-level Certification/Diploma in Business/Office Administration, or other-related field