St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Customs Clerk at the TDC Customs Department, Frigate Bay Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for securing cargo releases from Shipping Agents, Customs, the Port Authority, and perform all the duties necessary in the general operation of a successful customs brokerage company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collecting and paying charges to various Shipping Agents
• Making duties and taxes payment to the Comptroller of Customs
• Collecting Port Forms
• Coordinating import goods transport
• Maintaining internal records, written and electronic
• Maintaining good relationships with Customs and Excise Officers
Qualifications and Experience:
• Successful passes in at least six (6) CXC subjects including English and Mathematics
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess good communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good working knowledge of customs procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• High-level of attention to details
• Passion for working with figures
• Ability to work well within a team
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 14th October 2022:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Customs Clerk” and include at least two (2) reference letters and certifications relevant to the position.
The Chief Human Resource Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Tel: 869-465-2511 extension 1178 / Fax: 869-466-8803