Job Title: Hospitality Specialist
Reports to: Hospitality Consultant
As CleanRite’s Hospitality Specialist you will be responsible for a variety of cleaning and maintenance work throughout the facility, as well as providing assistance to the administrative team.
You are expected to perform all duties with minimal supervision:
• To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day as tardiness and absences from work will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client’s cleaning schedules
• Perform various cleaning activities, to include cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, showers and tubs, and including washing floors, dusting and vacuuming, kitchens, polishing, and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Supervisor.
• Report any broken items, accidents or injuries, or damage immediately to the Supervisor
• Move couches, chairs, or other furniture as needed
• Report any safety or security violations to the Supervisor immediately
• Always demonstrate a high level of professionalism in all interactions with clients
• Report any emergency maintenance problems to include tub leaks and other water fixtures to the Supervisor immediately
• Secure homes including locking, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out
• Wear appropriate CleanRite uniform and protective equipment
• Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion.
• Attend and participate in meetings requested by the Supervisor or Manager,
• Understand and adhere to safety procedures as established in the program handbook
• Drive to specific location when requested, in a clean and maintained vehicle
• Leave premises in a safe manner and in the manner in which it was found
• Communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Perform other related duties as assigned
The work schedule varies and may sometimes extend beyond normal business hours.
• Ability to aid members in lifting 50 or more pounds
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to reach, stoop and kneel
• Oral communication skills
• Written communication skills
• Reasoning skills