By Authority of the Treasury Bills Act, Cap 21.18
1. Existing Treasury Bill Investors are hereby invited for the issue of the St. Christopher and Nevis Government Treasury Bills.
2. Existing investors may tender for the following securities:
• 91-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.75% per annum, maturing on 30th January 2024
• 182-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.85% per annum, maturing on 30th April 2024
• 365-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 4.0% per annum, maturing on 30th October 2024
All of the above Treasury Bills will be payable at par on the applicable maturity dates.
3. Changes in existing investments must reach the Accountant General’s Office in sealed envelopes addressed below, no later than 3:00 p.m. on 6th October, 2023.
Treasury Bills Tender
4. Letters of Allotment will be mailed to tenders no later than 20th October, 2023.
5. The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis Reserves the right to accept or reject any Tender in whole or in part.
6. The Treasury Bills Act Cap 21.18 is available at Government Headquarters.